
I just found this whole blog thing and decided to give it a try. Just one more thing to spend time doing on the computer! Since Greg had duty today, we spent the day hanging out mostly. Got a bunch of the flowers planted including the forsythia bushes. They about killed my back trying to plant them since our ground is like cement. They had better grow and produce lots of yellow flowers next spring. My helpers decided they'd rather spend the afternoon watching the Cars movie so it actually gave me some peace and quiet outside.
Got a few more of the swaps I've signed up for competed. Did 28 tags for a red, white and blue swap, 8 scrapbook pages and planned a few other projects. What was I thinking about a month or so ago when I signed up for 25 + swaps. Of course, I have 3-4 boxes of beautiful handmade cards and a few albums of scrapbooked recipes and yet I still had to send computer greetings for Mother's Day. The picture is a card I made for a swap last week. The stamps are Bellas from a company in Canada. Very poular these days!
Alright, need to get the kids organized. The Survivor finale is on in 45 min and I refuse to miss it. Think I'll do the 2 weeks worth of paperwork I still have floating around the back seat of my car!
2 comments:
Very cute card! How do you find the time?
Maybe we will have to start a Boettcher Blog in Egypt. Off to pack..........
Very cute card. I would only wish I had the ambition and creativity to do this.
Post a Comment